Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last night, I took the girls trick-or-treating at the Trunk or Treats at Dallas First UMC and Dallas FBC. We went with my friend, Stephanie, and her two girls, Olivia and Mallory. We had so much fun!! The weather was perfect! We also stopped by my parents' house and my aunt and uncle's house so they could see the girls all dressed up.

It was Hailey's first real time trick or treating at lots of places. She did such a great job. Heidi hung out in the stroller and had a blast watching all of the other people. Last year, she was a week and a half old - she certainly has grown a lot since then!

Everyone complimented their costumes - of course, I'm biased, but I thought they were ADORABLE!! I love matching their outfits, but I know that's not going to last forever. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts, though! Here are some pictures from yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment