Monday, October 4, 2010

Family Reunion...

The Holmes family reunion (my mom's side of the family) was this past weekend. It was nice to see some family members that I don't get to see often. The weather was perfect - not too hot, not too cold. Hailey enjoyed seeing lots of other cousins that are her age and playing tea-party. She also went "fishing" with her Barbie fishing pole (no hook or bait on the line, though - too dangerous!). Heidi enjoyed toddling around and trying to eat grass. LOL!! Here are some pictures I took (including my brother eating with Hailey at the princess table!):

Hailey standing on the shore of the lake


Heidi was facinated by the grass


Me and my girls! (Barry had to work, unfortunately!)


Heidi having fun!

My mom and the girls


My aunt (Flora, who babysits the girls)


Serena (my cousin, Kurt's, little girl) and Heidi


Hailey having fun on the dock!


Hailey, the tree-hugger
Heidi and Uncle Jerry (Flora's husband)
Heidi and Courtney, my brother's girlfriend
My brother and Hailey eating lunch at the Princess table!

No comments:

Post a Comment